Friday, December 23, 2011
We are now taking pre-orders for conversion forks. Designed with less tire clearance for aesthetic purposes, these forks also feature an increased rake for a lower trail of approximately 30mm, ideal for front loads with use of hourglass and/or lowrider mounts. Specifications and other features are as follows:
- Double steel plates
- Cantilever bosses
- 385mm axle-to-crown length
- Approximately 10mm vertical gap between the tire and the steerer
- 58mm inside width
- 1.6t x 2.3t threadless steerer
- 500mm uncut steerer length
- 70mm rake
- Stainless steel double-eyelet dropouts
- Hourglass rack mounts in the same position as those of the rSogn
- Lowrider mounts
- Steerer fender mount on the underside
- Steerer rack mount
- $125 plus FedEx shipping
- Pre-orders will not be processed until Rawland received sufficient orders
- All specifications are subject to change; updates would be emailed to customers
Pre-order a 1-1/8" version in rSogn silver color here.
Pre-order a 1" version in black color here.
A 700c version might be available for pre-order as well.
Email us here if you have any questions.
Posted by Sean at 11:26 AM